Friday, May 9, 2008

Past. Present. Future.

My life is meaningless nowadays. I have nothing to do instead of sleep, eat, online and update my blog. There is a lot of times for me to think everything about my past, present and future.

In my past, I did alot of mistakes. I hurted my friends and my family. I hurted them through words and actions. I didn't even know how to appreciate whatever my friends and family did for me. I am regretting about all of it. Other than regret, I also feel sorry to those who I'd hurted before. Forgive my childish-ness and selfishness. Because of my immatured, I lost many things. I lost my friends, my happiness and my smiles. I became emo and self-centred. I really feel depressed on that time. I need people to talk to but I couldn't found. I don't know who can I trust anymore. I totally lost in the past
.

Present me, I do like to change my emo and self-centred but I can't manage to do so. I became more and more emotional. Even a little small thing. After my emo-ness, I just regretted why am I so emo? For example, I hurted my mom and after that I felt so regret. But I didn't apologize to her. I know she was very sad when I hurted her. I am sorry, Mom. I know I'm too emo. I will try my very best to change. I will try to control my EQ. I won't let it happened again. I promise! I really promise.

Future me, I don't know about my future but I loved to dream about my future. I dreamed I own a big International Company, got few sports car, live in a big and nice house with my beloved family forever, stay healthy, success in my career and life. This is my dream and I wish it will come true one day. But I know it will not come true easily. It needs my hardwork to achieve them. I hope will achieve at least one of my wishes from the list. Not greedy right?lolz.. And I really hope the future me won't be so emotional and self-centred again. The most important is will not hurt anyone again in my future.


"If you always do what you always did, then you'll always get what you always got."If we didn't change how we do things, think and act, we will never grow.
I totally agree and I will do what I promise to do. I will change! I WILL! :-)



No comments: