Saturday, May 17, 2008

Love Is Hard to Have?

Love is it hard to get?

One of my friend has faced this problem nowadays.
He loves a girl for over 4 years, I guessed.
But he didn't has the courage to confess to the girl.
4 years is not a short period though, but he still loves her.
I don't know what to say about him. Stupid? Chicken-hearted? Or faithful...?

I taught him how to confess to the girl but he kept telling me that he don't know how to do.
He told me that he has ready but he couldn't take any action right now.
He saved a confess message in his phone inbox but he didn't send it. He even typed the confess message in Chinese (he don't know Chinese one).
I just keep telling him that if he don't want to take any action right now, later he will going to regret for not doing so.
But I guess he still got abit worried if that girl rejects him. He said he can't accept the reality if she rejects him. Lolz... I said you think too much.

So, love is it hard to have? (I am wondering.)
But I have an idea for you guys out there.
Once if you like/love a person, confess or do something. Don't let you feel regret of this after that. Love is hard to find, I know. And confess is the hardest thing for us, girls to do so.
Well, what I want to say is don't feel regret in your life once. Never ever try to feel regret! DO what can you do and maybe you'll get what a result you want to.


No comments: