Monday, May 5, 2008

Tagged By Xin Hui

First Name:


Last Name:


Birthday:


Favourite colour:
black & white always my fav

Favourite animal:
I hate animals seriously.

Favourite subject:
Maths or Chem? Or both? No idea.

Favourite country:
France

Favourite place of vacation:
Paris... I love the Eiffel Tower.

Favourite ice-cream flavour:
Definitely not strawberry.

Favourite tv series:
too many to list out.

Favourite sport:
I heart all sports but not talented for all.

What...
- were you doing at this time last week?online-d I think.

- are you planning to do next?sleep...because today woke up by Miss Low. at 7.30a.m.

- is it that you wished you had?
Alot of $$$$$...I'm a realistic person.

- animal are you most afraid of?All the animals included birds. Too chicken-hearted right?

- are you most afraid of in your life?
To fail in my life and lose my beloved family.

- is the most embarrassing thing so far in your life?
Erm....I can't remember since nowadays I don't did any embarrasing thing.

- is it that you have always wanted to do but didn't have the chance?Hmm...travel to overseas and visit all the countries I would like to visit.

If you were given the chance to do anything right now, what would you do?(regardless how long it takes or how expensive it is):Spend my holiday with all the interesting activites like travel, shopping and so on.

No comments: