Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day & Congrates to My 100th Blog:)

Happy Mother's Day! Every year we whole family will celebrate Mother's Day at outside but this year we didn't. My dad wants to to make steamboat at home because my mom can't eat outside foods. Just had surgery few months ago. So I'm here to wish whole world Mommy Happy Mother's Day! And I hope my mom will healthy and happy always. :)

And yes, this is my 100th blog. After 9 months, my 100th blog is here. Thanks for all my friends who support my blog, who leave their comments here. I'm very appreciate them. Thanks very much. If my words do hurt anyone, I'm here to say sorry to you. I'm sorry, hope you all don't mind. I will keep updating my blog because I love to blog. Blog is another way for me to release my stress, my dissatisfied and my unhappy.

Congratulation to your very 100th blog!:)



No comments: