Let's see what I've done for my resolution 2012:
- Learn up as much as things in my career. Don't keep wait for the senior to ask me to do. (In progress)
- Decrease my weight to the limit I've set since this morning I weighed, omg, I'm over limit! (Failed)
No shopping anymore in the first half year of 2012. (because I spent a lots in buying unnecessary things.:( )( Done)
- Must restart my exercise again! Twice a week if didn't go for outstation. (Half Done, Half Failed)
- Must do savings. (Failed)
Must learn to do some investment.(Done)
- Must learn to love and care everyone in my life. (In Progress)
- If found my true love, must appreciate him. Not to repeat my mistakes again. (In progress)
- Learn to control my emotions, my tempered. Do not easily get angry. (In progress)
- Must do some charity works and keep update with my sponsored kid (Failed)
So for my resolution 2013, apart from my pending resolution last year, I think it should add in some new resolution for me to achieve:
- To set a target for my monthly saving.
- Travel and gain experience from the trip.
- Have a healthy life (fruits, exercises & sleep early)
I think it is enough for me to achieve for this year 2013. Hopefully I can do it one by one.
Happy New Year Guys!