Saturday, May 10, 2008

F**king Ridiculous!!!

I freaking angry today. My sister brought her best friend to our home because her family are not around. So she wants to stay overnight in our house for 1 day. Okay....(I hate people to come my house and sleep my bed actually):(....I have to sleep where tonight?

First she came, she wanted to use our washing machine to wash ALL (one week clothes I think) her clothes. It's okay for her to use but what more ridiculous is she let it washs but she went out to sing KARAOKE with my sister and their friends. And she just leave the clothes like this. I actually don't care she leave it but I hate when my parents asked me to help her to hang up all her clothes since my brothers are coming back and there will have alots of clothes to wash. F**k!!!! Why do I need to hang up her clothes and her panties and bras? I'm not your maid(maid also get her pay but I don't have)! She was going to enjoy her life but I have to hang up her clothes? What a ridiculous thingy!!! A host hung up the guest's clothes? My heart was bursting while I hanging her clothes.

That's why I hate people come to my house to stay overnight. Especially not my friends!! I hate it!

No comments: