Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A.P.P.R.E.C.I.A.T.E


Appreciate to those who hurted me before, because you trained my mind ;
Appreciate to those who cheated me before, because you advanced my knowledge ;
Appreciate to those who forsook me before, because you taught me to be independent ;
Appreciate to those who tripped me before, because you stonger my ability ;
Appreciate to those who rebuked me before, because you grew up my wisdom ;
Appreciate to those who looked down on me before, because you woke up my self-esteem ;

Thank you my parents who give me my life and unselfish loves ;
Thank you my teachers who give me the knowledge and the eyes to see through the world ;
Thank you my friends who give me friendships and supports ;
Thank you Mr. Prefect who give me trustworthy and the chances to show my ability ;
Thank you all the people around me who give me the chances to communicate to you! It's the happiest times!
Thank you life for giving me all, although not prefect and peaceful ;
Thank you my loves one and those who love me, you make my life not alone ;
Thank you my enemies, you make me know myself better and see through people's heart ;
Thank you YOU, no matter how far, you also will warm me up by a hug in the winter ;
Thank you cares, my life become fulfilled and cool ;

Thank you for everything!

Thank you all my friends who around me, I pray for you, pray really hard for you! To accompany you to walk through all the days...
Once you have the heart to appreciate, there will be no more suffer and complains in your life!

2 comments: