Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sichuan, China 7.8 Earthquake on 12/5/2008.
Today, Astro is showing a charity show which is live from Hong Kong. All these charity gains will be giving to the Sichuan earthquake's victims.
I feel upset about it. It's really sad to see all those people who searched for their families with hopes. They don't give up to search for them until they found their corpse. I feel condolence to those people. I'm really symphathy for them. My heart was bleeding for them and my tears are rolled in my eyes.
According to someone, there is a man who is the only one safe between his family, whenever people asked him about the Earthquake, he just said "my wife was dead, my daughter was dead and my son was dead." There is 8 members in his family including him but he was the only one who survived. It's really can't be acceptable by him. I knew his heart was totally bleeding. All his loves one just gone without any expectation.
Family of a victim. She just found his corpse.
There is many houses which also damaged after the Earthquake. Most of the city just gone like this. It can be said as Dead City. Some of the schools and hospitals even damaged. That's why some of the people can't get the medical treatment as fast as possible. The transportation and communications also the main factors of delaying the medical treatment for those victims. There is also lack of foods, waters and electricity. This will cause those survivors to be die also if still have not enough for them. They really need it very much.
One of the survivors.
Until today, there is over 20 thousands of people dead of this Earthquake and 100 thousands who injured. That's why they need our helps alots. But we are too far and I feel that I'm too small for them. I can't even do anything to help them. I just can pray for them, pray for those who still survive. Be strong guys, there sure will be rescuers come and rescue you all from that. I'm here to pray for you guys.
The rescuers trying their very best to search for survivors.
Survivor found by rescuers.
For those kids, they are most innocent. Most of them just became an orphan in just a short period. They don't know anything but they had to suffered all these stuffs. I feel that I'm more and more lucky if compared with them. At least I still got the chance to stay with my family and friends. This taught me that I need to appreciate what I have now. But for them, they have lost everything because of this Earthquake. I'm really feel pity for them.

Come on guys, let's pray hard for them. Just take a minute to pray for them. Pray that everything is going to be fine soon. Pray for those victims who haven't found yet, pray for them to be survive. What we can do now is pray. God will be listening to our pray and helps them.

May God bless the victims of Sichuan Earthquake!

2 comments:

estelle said...

It's so sad to see all these heartbreaking scenes.

may god bless them.

- 欣 - said...

Ya...may God bless them!:) Let's pray for them too!