Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Earthquake in Malaysia?

Yesterday another earthquake had happened in Sumatera Utara, Indonesia at 10.26p.m. .
You know what, yesterday about 10.30p.m., our house also felt about earthquake.
Oh Gosh! It's really scary.
My family and I were in the living room and watched tv, but suddenly all of our chairs and sofas were shaking.
I thought is my mom shaked my chair, my sis thought my dad shaked her sofa and my dad thought one of us shaked his chair.
But after the small earthquake was finished, we only realised that is earthquake.
Then my sister ran out the house and those people who stay opposite us also came out.
It's really scary but this is a good experience for me to feel how the earthquake is.
And this make me realised how dangerous and scary the earthquake is.

No comments: