Monday, May 19, 2008

Thomas Cup 2008

The Final of Thomas Cup 2008 is between China and Korea.

It is a great competition. The Korea players were so impressive! I couldn't imagine that Korean also can played so well. They did a good job although they were lost especially the 2nd Single man, Lee Hyun Il. He is great. Other than him, there is a youngest player, Lee Yong Dae who is just 20 years old this year. He did played well also and he is cute. I totally falling in love to him.Lolz... He made me wish that I could have a sportman boyfriend too. I can watch "my sportman boyfriend"'s every competitions and just support him. It's really cool. But that is just my dream :(.

Lee Yong-Dae (he is cute, am I right?)

Lee Yong-Dae and his partner, Jung Jae-sung

And let's say about China players.

Lin Dan, he just played a terrified sucks games in this final. He didn't do so well as he is BWF Ranking #1. I wonder how he could become #1 in the world. All his fallen post were just fake and too much. Does he need to fell down so many times? I was pity for Park Sung Hwan who is a really excellent player.

Lin Dan

Park Sung-Hwan

Bao Chun Lai was Vs Lee Hyun Il. I thought Lee Hyun Il will be win for this games but the result was not like this. I guessed he has no confidence to compete somemore once he lost in the 1st game. As the result, he lost for the 2nd game too.

Bao Chun Lai
Lee Hyun-Il (looks cool right?)

Well, congrates to China players who won 3-1 in Thomas Cup 2008 held in Jakarta, Indonesia. The 2008 Thomas Cup Champion is China and this is the triplet for them!



There is the end of Thomas Cup 2008. Let's us wait for the year 2010 Thomas Cup which probably be held in Malaysia!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bao Chunlai vs Lee Hyun Il is my favorite match.

- 欣 - said...

ya..me 2!!!lee hyun Il is just cool!his skills was great!he lost proudly, i thought!

estelle said...

aiyoaiyo ning shing why you dont liek china players? i like hai feng lar :P
i cant deny that le yong dae is hot! hahaha.
i like most of the chinese players lar. nvm laaa.

i cant wait for the next thomas cup.
ohh and lee chong wei is good. :)

- 欣 - said...

hahaha....because the china players like so "action". haha...my whole family also hoped korea will win but...aih~~haha...actually i like to see lin dan played also. he quite good.
Ya..i can't wait fot the next thomas come too!!hope it come soon!!!lolz...let's wait together!:)