Monday, May 5, 2008

Crazy Me

Today I woke up at 7.30 a.m. by Miss Low. This was the most earliest I woke up since 5 months ago.
The Miss Low requested me to company her to Institut Raja Melewar to change her interview time. So at first I don't want to go but she kept asking me to go, so...okay! I accompanied her since I am a kind person.(lolz...)
It's okay to accompany her there but what is the most terrible is I waited her for 4 hours there. Omg!!!Poor me! I was going to die because of bored. I wasted my 4 hours sat at there and did nothing. Crazy me! And what! I ate nothing before go and my stomach kept drumming. Arg....I was very hungry man!!Lolz....what are you going to repay my kindness, Miss Low??? Did you see this?haha....
At 12 in the afternoon, she was finished and she went to my house to online and print out her stuff for another interview at Bangi. Wish you good luck, Miss Low.
I feel sleepy now. I want to be a pig now. Stop here. Goodnight. Lolz...

No comments: