Tuesday, December 6, 2011

爱。。。一直都在......Love....is always there

I just watched a video made by an insurans company. The story is about a father is going to die while his daughter is still a child. He wants to play seek and hide with her. He said he will hide longer for this time. So in the meantime, she has to help her father to take care the mother. The rule of this seek and hide is she only can ask her mother about where her father hide after 10 years!
It made me think about my lovely mom.

爱。。。一直都在......Love....is always there.

I suddenly so miss you, mom!
Just now told about you with my colleague, I felt like I'm going to cry but I control myself. I can't cry anymore because I'd promise I want to be strong and tough. So I will not let myself being so weak. I will not make you feel disappointed!
I so miss you........

4 comments:

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

gambateh my darl!! im always here with you no matter happy or sad! For sure, i hope u happy always la.. be strong oh!!

- 欣 - said...

hshhhahaha....i always happy if u r there for me whenever i need or no need u!hahahaa

kuan yee said...

really vry sori to let u think bek ur mum yesterday bt i do noe u like wan to cry when said it...really vry sori...anywhere, be strong ya!!!<3

- 欣 - said...

its ok dear! hehehee....