Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve!
Nothing much happened during this week because all of us were on the holiday mood.
I felt myself very great because I was driving alone back from PJ to Seremban. This is my first time to drive alone and so long distance. But I felt good because I no longer need to depend on people to fetch me back hometown in future. Yippie! Does it count as a good job I've done before the end of year 2011?
Hmmm..whatelse? Oh ya...went to celebrate Christmas eve eve eve with my colleague and then went for a movie, "New Year's Eve". It was not bad, quite meaningful movie. And funny too.
Other than that, Thursday went to shopping with the colleague again and can't bought anything because all not suit me. So sad...nevermind, still got lots of shopping centers and boutiques waiting for me. :)
Today is Christmas Eve, hope my family and my friends have a great great celebration tonight and Merry Christmas! Love you all! <3

2 comments:

kuan yee said...

Hmmmm...should be christmas eve eve eve eve cos is on wed!!! hahahaha...

- 欣 - said...

oh ya....is 4 eve....less 1 eve...hahahaa...