Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Damn!

Don't know why today my mood was not very good!
Early in the morning already felt tired and mood was bad!
So, when the senior taught me about work, I also didn't talk much but just listened.
That's fine because at least I still haven't explode!
But after lunch, I went to check out for something and I found out got some problem. So I went to tell him the problem but he just bla this bla that.
Ok! It's fine. I tried again for second time by myself. But at the end, still cannot be solved. Alright! I told him about that and he said the same thing again and he expected that I know how to solve myself which I didn't experience before. Damn him! If I know how to solve it, I will not go to ask for your help, ok? And that time, I'd exploded! I speaked loudly with him although I knew that this is not respect him. But who care! Does he worth me to respect?
But nevermind, I will solve it myself tomorrow! I will not ask you for the third time! F**K!

3 comments:

kuan yee said...

Ya, is nt worth at all for him to gain the respect from us...we need to be in good manner n respect others but in the same time, need to see who are them first...got some people not worth at all for us to respect since themselves behave like that...jia you ya!!! as what i said,i will always be there for you!!! just share it out with me no matter good or bad things!!!^^

- 欣 - said...

thanks dear! from now on, i only will respect those who earn my respect. those who not worth it, i don't bother he/she is senior or experiences, but i wont respect anymore! :)

kuan yee said...

if i said good,am i too bad??!! lolz...teach u bad thing...anywhere,i still wanna said u r right wif this thinking..hahahaha...