Friday, December 9, 2011

My New Hair Style!

Yesterday my mood was really terrible! I almost wanted to cry in office!
But I controlled it because I don't want people thought that I'm weak!
But, something had lighten up my night - New Hair Style!
I've booked to do something on my hair one month ago and yesterday was the day!
I reached the saloon at 5.30pm and the stylist started to 'renovate' my hair around 6pm.
So guessed what? I used 4 and a half hours to complete my hair renovation!
My god! I was so hungry and sleepy!
But luckily, the result was satisfied and I think it is worth for me to get hungry and gastric. :)...p/s:(those who care for me please don't scold me because of gastric...LOL)
I scared of the curl hair doesn't suit for me and all the reasons for me to postpone until yesterday. Yea yea!!! I finally stepped out the first step for curled and dyed my hair! It's really needed a lots of courage for me to do it!
So people, if you want to do something, just go for it! You will never know the result if you never try! Once you've try, you know the result, and you will not regrets! This is applicable to all of you! In life, work, love and everything.
What I can say now is I LOVE MY NEW HAIR STYLE WITH NO REGRETS! :)

The most difficult part! My neck was so tired!
The product!

No comments: