Sunday, December 11, 2011

The day with my three little darlings!


The day with my three darlings!
It's been long time since we four went out together.
My day was brighten by them. I love outings with you girls.
We knew each other for almost 10 years. It is not a short period. Although sometimes we had misunderstanding, but we've overcome it. And now, we still are best friends.
Everytime when I was upset, you all will by my side and support me especially my lovely Mei Yen. I love you so much. <3
Hope that our friendship will last forever and endless! And we must plan to have more and more outings in future!

xoxo

2 comments:

-♥- mei yen -♥- said...

yes!! enjoy the day very much... <3
you are a cool rapper leh...hahaha..

- 欣 - said...

hahahaa..well!!!now onli u noe i can rap ke?hahahah,...