Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

New year is going to step on very soon. Just in 6 more hours time.
From small until now, I didn't really set a resolution for myself throughout the year. But I hope to make some changes in the coming year 2012.
I want to set up a resolution plan for myself to achieve in the year 2012.
Hmmm....so let's see what is my resolution 2012:
  1. Learn up as much as things in my career. Don't keep wait for the senior to ask me to do.
  2. Decrease my weight to the limit I've set since this morning I weighed, omg, I'm over limit!
  3. No shopping anymore in the first half year of 2012. (because I spent a lots in buying unnecessary things.:( )
  4. Must restart my exercise again! Twice a week if didn't go for outstation.
  5. Must do savings.
  6. Must learn to do some investment.
  7. Must learn to love and care everyone in my life.
  8. If found my true love, must appreciate him. Not to repeat my mistakes again.
  9. Learn to control my emotions, my tempered. Do not easily get angry.
  10. Must do some charity works and keep update with my sponsored kid!
I think 10 resolutions will be best for me. Hopefully that I can achieve all of these throughout the year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 to all my beloved family, friends and you. I love you all so much! ♥

No comments: