Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mixture of Moods

Today got a mixture of moods.
At first was sleepy and boring because need to attend a stupid course whole day which actually only need 2 hours to complete. Wasted my time.
In the meantime, my colleague sent a message to another colleague who attended the course with me telling him that our company had declare 24th and 31st December as holiday and the suppose holiday on Monday is cancelled. I was WTH when I heard this news and moody since that.
Okay, that's nevermind since this is company's decision. I can't do anything also. Just can accept it.
After the course, I was happy because I went to One Utama to shop for Christmas's presents. When I saw all those Christmas's decorations, gifts, Santa Clause, etc....I was so excited. The feeling of holiday is getting nearer! I shopped for 1 hour plus in order to get those presents.
During shopping, I'd received a call from my colleague and she told me that yes, 24th and 31st December have declare as holiday but..... the following Monday also holiday! Waoooo....I was so so so happy! Meaning that I have three days holiday for both of this date! Thank you so much my company! :)
I think I have to plan my holiday now! Any suggestion, friends?
After I reached home, I got call from my father. He told me that there is a letter from PTPTN for me. I was like WHAT? I have no relation with PTPTN but why they sent me a letter? The letter content is saying that I owe them RM 21k. What the hell! I cancelled it once I got my scholarship and I didn't take any cents from you bitch! Government really stupid. I guess because of this, I need to run here run there to settle it since you all know that what is the attitude our government's workers have! Damn it!

No comments: