Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New Life 1

I'm very tired today!
Because I cleaned up my bedroom which is so messy during exam time!
Oh Gosh...quite a lot of BOOKS to get away....
Now only I realised that I got such many textbooks in my room!
Well.....no more textbooks in my room anymore!


After that I'd read an article...
It is about DREAM!
Actually always have a bad dream will affect your life.
Inside the dream, it maybe will bring out some symptoms.
Those symptoms like your health will be worst and maybe can cause CANCER!
Other than this, if one people who always have bad dream and very seriously, it can bring death!
The people will die in the dream....
Oh my God, I always have bad dream.
Can say is everyday.....
Don't know why.....
Maybe I should relax and don't give myself too much stress!
Then I think will be better then...
Yes.....I must not have bad dream anymore!

No comments: