Monday, December 10, 2007

8th of December, Saturday

I went to KL with my sister because she promised to bring me shopping!
So, we went to KL by KTM and when we arrived KL Central, her friends came to take us.
After that, I followed my sister to Stadium Negara because she had job at there.

- Stadium Negara (Inside the control room) -

- Thier plan -

So I just sat at there and watched drama while she and her friends were doing thier projects.
But, unfortunately, what she had promised she didn't do....
At first we planned to Petaling Street but because of her projects haven't finished, so we can't made it!
It's ok because at night we had movie at One Utama.

The movie entitled "The Golden Compass" by Nicole Kidman, Dakota Blue Richards, Daniel Craig, Eva Green, Sam Elliott.
The movie is quite nice and I think I will followed the continue of this movie!
The movie is something like The Lord of The Ring....
The synopsis - It is an exciting fantasy adventure, set in an alternative world where people's souls manifest themselves as animals, talking bears fight wars, and Gyptians and witches co-exist. At the center of the story is Lyra, a 12 year-old girl who starts out trying to rescue a friend who's been kidnapped by a mysterious organization known as the Gobblers - and winds up on an epic quest to save not only her world, but ours as well.

Then, we had our dinner at Naili's!

- Some of the decoration in Naili's -


The place is located at Uptown and I'd like the place very much!
The environment there is quite comfortable.
I had ordered a Nasi Lemak and Mocktail Juice...
The Nasi Lemak is delicious.

- Mocktail Juice and Nasi Lemak -

After had our dinner, we went back to my sister's friend house! - The view from my sis's friend condo -

Arrived at home at 12:30 a.m.
This was the day I passed!

No comments: