Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Cousin's Wedding

Merry Christmas to everyone!
And today is my cousin(The very 1st in our "Hu" family)'s wedding.
All the uncles and aunties were there yesterday and some of them stay overnight at my Big Uncle's house and Small Aunt's house which are next to each other.
I and family went to thier house at 8a.m. and the Bride(my cousin) looks grogoues.
We just busy to take photo with the Bride.
Later, the Bridegroom and his brothers all arrive.
We all sisters stay at upstair and waiting to "play" the Bridegroom.
He was forced to eat a plate of meehon+wasabi+lemon...
He also forced to sing "Only You" and said "I Love You" in 6 different language.
Quite fun to see that scene.
After open the door, he put the ring onto the Bride's finger and same to the Bride.
The game haven't finished yet...
He still need to find out another shoe for my cousin which they hided in somewhere else.
But all of them just gave him so many clues and finally he found that!
"Bong cha" is started from eldest to youngest....
Then, they all went to Raub-Pahang which is the Bridegroom's hometown.
All my aunts and uncles also went together but just we this family didn't go because I NEED TO WORK tomorrow!Shit!!

Here I'm wishing my cousin and her husband have a wonderful life.
Merry X'mas!!!!


+ =+ Four Siblings in the Dinner +=+
+=+ The Couple Opened Champagne +=+
The Wedding's Day........
+=+ me and cousin +=+
+=+ siblings with cousin+=+
+=+ Family and the couple +=+ +=+ me and Mei MEi (cousin)

+=+ Teng TEng(cousin) and Me +=+







No comments: