Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The End of Form Six

Today is the last day....... :-
+ I wore my Form 6 uniform
+ I sat examsssss in Form 6 life
+ I went to KGV for my study
+ I mixed with ALL my classmates and friends

Tommorow onwards....... :-
= I no need to wake up at 5 a.m.
= I no need to attend stupid assembly everyday
= I no need to enter my SUPERB BORING BIO classes ( Pn. Norilah : So water potential...So osmotic pressure....)
= I no need to enter my SUPERB TENSION CHEMISTRY classes ( Mr. Kwan : The Benzene ring attach to bla bla bla ....)
= I no need to enter my quite relax PENGAJIAN AM classes ( Mr. Nawi : Dasar Pandang Ke Timur, Dialog-dialog Selatan bla bla bla.....)
= I no need to enter my SUPER DUPER BORING MATH classes ( Pn. Tan : x2+5x-8=.....)

I'm so happy there is many many no need I no need to do.....
But somehow...
I will miss all my classmates and friends in there!
For the new friends I'd met in there....
Nice to meet you all and keep in touch!
For the old friends, we should keep in touch too!


No comments: