Monday, December 10, 2007

10th of December, Monday

Today, my brother and his girlfriend off.
So we continued our shopping after had took our breakfast.
We went to Mid Valley at 11.30a.m. and there also fulled with Christmas feel.
- Christmas decoration at Mid Valley -
After a while, we went to The Garden to have a window shopping.
Later we went back to Mid Valley to continue shopping.
I and my sister shopped ourselve and my brother and his girlfriend shopped thier own.
I had bought something today.
Luckily I didn't waste my time there!lol....
We were tired and had our lunch at Food Junction.
After lunch, my brother sent us to KL Central to take KTM back to SBAN.
After arrived at KL Central, we still shopped there!Lol...
Then we were backed at 3:30p.m.

At night, we still have to go my father's friend's daughter's brithday!
Quite boring at there one but we still have to go....Argh....

No comments: