Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Life 3

Today I woke up at 11a.m. because I'm quite tired.
My whole body muscle were so painful because I had yoga class on Tuesday!

After I woke up, I wonder what should I do today?
Hmmm....Yup...I knew what should I do!
I cleaned my house because quite dirt and mess.
So I started to clean my bedroom first and then other rooms at 11:30a.m.

Next, I mopped the floor of each rooms and living room too.
Oh my Godness, it's really drive me crazy!
My muscle were painful and I still cleaned up the whole house.
But nevermind, I'm quite satisfied with my hardwork.
I'd finished my cleaning work at 2.30p.m.

After that, I just sat in front of my computer from 2.30p.m. until now(11.05p.m.)
I really can't understand why can I faced the computer with such a long time.lol..

And yes, there goes my day!

No comments: