Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Exam Over

HurraAYayyyy!!!
Stupid STPM is over!!
Finally.....
Do you all know how am I SUFFERED for this stupid one month!
Argh.....
Can RELAX now!
When the last few seconds for today's paper , my heart was smiling and said THIS IS THE TIME!


After exam, ME,SAMMY,SIAH & WYE LYNG were going to sing Karaoke!
Oh my godness!!!We all were MAD & we totally HIGH!"..Fly away................by F.I.R"We sang this twice just for screamed!
We SCEAMED, we DANCED.....
Siah is the "BEST SINGER"....he just screamed and screamed and screamed while Sammy is the "BEST DANCER".....Oh...Her slim waist was just NICE!!!Loll....
Oh Gosh.....4 of us already get sore throat~!
But we have fun!
We just RELAX and forget all about the stress we had!
We totally free now!
Yeah!!!I'M FREE!!!!!!
"..............................FLY AWAY................................"

No comments: