Friday, December 21, 2007

2 Days 1 Night - KL

Thursday I went to KL with mom...
OMG..the KTM was fulled with almost all foreigners.So CROWDED.
We went to THE CURVE, IKANO, and IKEA to shop from 12p.m. to 3p.m..
Then we went to aunt's house which located at Selayang.
I'd love to see Shermane(my cousin's daugther)...She is SUPERB CUTE!
Later had dinner with all my siblings and mom at NEW PARIS.
I had movie with sis and her friends named "Flower in The Pocket".
For me, the movie it's ok, not so terrible....
Had supper then at Sri Hartamas.
Arrived at aunt's house at 1.20a.m..


The next day, I woke up at 8.30a.m. and just sat at home.
11a.m. we had our breakfast and after that, we went to One Utama for shopping.
We shopped till 3p.m. only because my mom was tired!
Not bad the result of shopping....I had get some stuff...
After that, I played card with all my cousins...
Omg!They invited me to play money!!What a small kid they are now!!!
But nevermind, I had won them but felt shame because like bully them!
Then I have to back SBAN at 5p.m....


After shopped 2 days, I'm tiring and tomorrow....I have my tireness class - YoGa...

Night dear friends...

No comments: