Monday, December 10, 2007

9th of December, Sunday

I woke up at 11a.m. and waited my sister finished her project.
At 12p.m. , my brother was calling us and he wanted to bring us to shopping because we asked to!
Then my sister's friend sent us back to my aunt's house and we prepared!

After that, we went to have our lunch at 甜心点心.
We ordered some 'dim sum' and I had ordered a beverage called Mango Jelly Frostee.

- After mixing Mango Jelly Frostee -

It's quite special and nice.It's contains 3 layer which 1st layer is milk, 2nd layer is mango and the 3rd layer is jelly.

After had lunch, we went to One Utama.There fulled with Christmas feel.

- English Cartoon at One Utama -


We shopping until 5p.m. but I didn't buy anything because not my style!
Then we went to my 2nd brother's house to rest and have dinner later together.

At 7p.m., we had our dinner at King Crab.
We ordered some foods and quite delicious too.
After dinner, we overnight at my 2nd brother's house because he and his girlfriend were off on Monday.
So, after arrived home, my sister, 2nd brother and his girlfriend were playing Mahjong.lol...
I didn't want to play because I wanted to watch drama.
So thier played until 12a.m. , they stopped and I still continue watched the drama till 12.45a.m.
I went to sleep later!

This is the day of mine!

No comments: