Saturday, April 19, 2008

What the F*ck

My brother's girlfriend's mom gave my dad a call this evening. She asked my dad why let her daughter to take care of my brother for few days? She so pity of her daughter. And she said her daughter haven't marry to my brother. So, why let her to take care?

Excuse me auntie, this is not our fault, okay?

Is your daughter don't want to go back home. Is she wants to take care of my brother. Is she wants to stay overnight at the hospital to take care of him. Not our problems. How could you just complained to us like that?

My brothers and sister also asked your daughter to go back and take a rest but she just don't want. Is your daughter too stubborn and not us asked her to do so.

You know what, I think her mother was not pity her but jealous. This is because when her dad admitted to hospital few years ago, she didn't care like now. So, her mother felt jealous and complained to us. OMG~~! Auntie, you should think properly why your daughter will like this. Not forced by us, okay?

She is a pretender anyway. After complained, still asked my dad not to tell my brother she had called us. What the f*ck. She wants to be a good person!Fake Fake Fake!!!

No comments: