Monday, April 28, 2008

Kota Kinabalu Trip_24/04/2008

I'm too lazy to write out what I had did on 24/04/2008. So just let pictures say everything. Lolz..

Mt. Kinabalu at 6a.m.
Half of Mt. Kinabalu.
Sunrise enclosed by darky clouds.
My set breakfast in Pine Resort.
Sis busying putted butter.
Feeding rabbit.
Me with the rocks.
Mikki & Me.
Ah Di & Ah Mei.
Zen & Mikki.
From Upper to Lower : Mikki, Kai Xiang, Zen, me
 at the reception.
Don't know what the name of this beautiful yellowish flowers.
View from my room. Pretty hill.
Kinabalu Pine Resort, Kundasang.
We & The Pine Trees.
With Rafflesia.
Stupid idiot bited me. Pained like bees bite.
Ice-cream in cool environment. It costs RM3. Doubled of normal price.

At the restaurant in National Park.
Front door of National Park.
Front door of Balsam Cafe, Kinabalu Park.
Map of Mt. Kinabalu .
Balsam Cafe.
Vegetables & Fruits Market.
Handicraft market.
Bus in Sabah.
KFC in Kota Kinabalu.
Mikki (bro's gf) with spicy chicken.
Lunch Time.
Dinner time. Kuay Teow Goreng & Nasi Goreng Kampung.
Soya Cincau???No!Milk Cincau. Taste badly!
Cathay Cineplex Kota Kinabalu.
Buying snacks & tickets for The Forbidden Kingdom.

No comments: