Friday, April 11, 2008

Fed-up on it

I really hate the performance of those government hospitals' staffs especially those who work in the clinic. They really like to delay the times for the patients to consult the doctors. One day just 14 patients and just for morning session. What the hell are they doing! Don't they(doctors) know what their responsibilities are? They become doctors just to earn money or help people? I really doubt about it! Besides, the staffs have bad attitude and alots of them don't even know something. I really have no idea how they are working. A patient want to go for surgery department, and a staff asked the patient to go to look for gynaecology department? Oh my Godness! They really stupid! And they love to keep mention that this is government hospital and not private! So...you have to wait! No matter how urgent are you! This is GOVERNMENT hospital!
I feel sick of it! Suck!

No comments: