Thursday, April 3, 2008

. FAMILY. LOVE .

I don't know why I love to cry alot these days. I am a CRY BABY. YES!I AM! No matter what. Brother scolded me, sister said about my bad attitude, watched sad dramas or movies, anything about family and death. Anything about family and death, I surely cried! I hate this one of me. But maybe this will make me to become a person full with sympathy? I don't know.
Today, yes, I'd cry again. This time not scolded by whom but a sad+family relationship drama. A drama with alot of cry-ness. It's about a "fake parents" who took care of a "fake daughter" for over 25 years. And now, the "real parents" knew about this daughter and blame the "fake parents" of their selfishness not to tell them about their daughter. Actually the "fake parents" were pity enough. They rather not to give birth their own just to give the best care for the "fake daughter". The daughter was in coma now and the "real parents" not allowed the "fake parents" to visit her and scolded them. I think the MOST selfish person was the "real parents"! I hate them. How the "fake parents" treat the daughter these days, the "real parents" also can see by their own eyes. But.....they really bitch! This drama really showed me how a mother and father willing to shorten their life just to waken their daughter. They really showed me how they had sacrified for her. A parents' love is always real and come from the deep inside. No doubt!
Why am I become a CRY BABY? Why? Tell me why! I think because of I had experience before? I think YES! After those experiences, I just knew how important a family just for me. I really really wish to be with them forever. No separation! Bond together forever! I really meant it. Just because of that few experiences, it made me turned to a person who love family very much. But I am a jerk. Although I loved them, but I still always made them angry, made them sad! I am a bad person. I really hate that typed of me. Because of my princess's attitude, I did wrong easily and I won't ever say sorry to them because of my stubborness. That's why I can cry just in a second. PRACTICE MAKES PREFECT! Lol.... I really hope that I can change all these attitude and not make them sad anymore.
Friends, I'm here to tell you all not to place your family in second or any places but FIRST place. You can become one of the member with them, you are really lucky! So, appreaciate you family members. Be thankful whatever God has gave us! FAMILY LOVES IS THE MOST VALUABLE THINGS IN OUR LIFE!

No comments: