Saturday, April 19, 2008

.Exercise. .Exercise.

I'm damn tired!Just went to play badminton with Wye Lyng at Chi Wa Primary. We met at Temiang Corner because Miss Low don't know the place (are you a Seremban-ian?lolz..) Nevermind, I'll forgive you. Lolz...
We actually didn't book the court because the Mr.Siva's phone (the clerk) can't reached. So we just tried our luck. We were so lucky enough because there is a court available for us to play 1 hour. I know 1 hour is too short but for the one who didn't exercise quite a long time, is a long period man and the person is ME! I'm superb tired. We didn't rest and played for 1 hour. Just kept playing until 5p.m. .
At first, the Miss Low kept smashing. She wanted to attack my face but luckily, she didn't do so. Thanks gal, you're so kind
! Then I met my friends and they wanted to join us for 1 game. So, we just joined them. When the times finished, we didn't back straight away but just sat there chit-chatting and rest. And more important, we still can camwhored~~~:P
It's terrible! My hand was shaking now. The Miss Low still sms-ed me and told me she didn't feel any tiredness. She still brought her doggie for a walk. And you know, she wants to learn Taekwando tomorrow with her friend. God....I am painful now but you still can learn Taekwando? Are you a superwoman? Now only I know if a girl really want diet, she will do whatever exercise no matter how tired is she. I salute to you, Miss Low. Lolz...

The badminton court in Chi Wa Primary

Just captured for fun.
Miss Low "pretty hair"(she said herself one):-)
Racket Miss Hu and Racket Miss Low.
Camwhored again.....
Supposed to be tired, Miss Low. Why laughed?
I wanted to be cool but Miss Low captured when I laughed. Stupid!Our rackets camwhored but whose hand?Definitely not mine! Whoelse?Mirror Us.Crazy Me & Stupid Miss Low. Haha
I'm too free to capture our cars.


It's fun to have exercise once a week. Wye Lyng gave me a suggestion. She said we must play every week. But, but, but.... just wait, gal!Haha....
Exercise will give us a healthy and slim body. Everybody let's exercise!!

No comments: