Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cutie Shermane

My little niece and nephew came to my house. It's really suprised because their grandpa just came whenever they liked. I really loooove to see this little fatty baby gal. Isn't she cute? I think she is very cute and you know...she is very heavy compared to other same aged babies. If you not enough strong, you definitely can't carry her. She is a dark skin baby also. Just same like her mother.
Yummy KFC~~~

Hmmmm....Hard to bite....

She is busy Ketchup-ing.
Ketchup-ing again.
I'm thirsty....:) Busy to pull out the chicken's skin. She doesn't like skin.Lolz
Licked her fingers.
I'm too hungry. So eat coleslaw. Yiak...
Ate again chocolate biscuit.:P
Her naughty brother likes to KISS her. :)
She can ate so many thing in just 4 hours like watermelon, longan+pineapple juice, KFC, chocolate biscuit, and etc. Whenever she saw people eating, she wants too. That's why she became so fat and fat. But still look cute although she is fat. Few months didn't meet her, she will grow fatter one. And her muscle is strong. Lolz....She is really a happy girl for me. Cutiiieeeee.....I love ya~~~

No comments: