Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The lost me!

I'm lost!
Recently, there are too many things happened until I do not have time to take a breath. Mad people came to find my problems. Because of that mad gal, I was involve in a so-called WAR. I felt that it was very ridiculuos and totally a bull shit. I don't know the gal is it that abnormal since past. But what I know is she really mad! She messed-up my last week of holiday, my sweet and relax holiday. I hate her very much, very much! Nevertheless, I need to thank her because of her appearance, I learnt something. Something that I feel it is very useful in my future life. Thanks, mad gal!
Today is the peaceful day for me. So far, nothing happened! Everything comes to the end? I hope so and that is my wish for now. Mad gal, please leave me, okay? You are not welcome in my life for now and forever.
Now and then, I will live happily because I know that there are many people who support me and love me.

p/s: Don't worry me because I'm really okay now. No sadness anymore. So do you,okay?

x.o.x.o
You know you love me.♥

No comments: