Monday, December 7, 2009

Team Medical Dragon - Rate: 5 stars

Team Medical Dragon is a very nice Japanese's drama. I love it very much since the first time I watched it on tv. But I just managed to watch few episodes only and I find for this drama for quite a long time already.
Finally, I watched the 2 series of drama completely. I am so happy.
This drama taught me alot about medical matters especially the most important organ in our body- The Heart. I wish I am the doctor- Asada sensei. He is so cool and he is God in the drama. He saves human life without giving up. He can change 0.01% to become 100%. Those operations who people think it is impossible but he could make it finally. This is unbelieveable. I wonder in this reality materialistic world, is there any doctor like Asada sensei will save human life without concern about money??? I am wondering....^^

No comments: