Saturday, December 26, 2009

Life 1

Today I supposed to be in KL already one but due to my not-willing-to-back-so-early, I decided to back myself by train on tomorrow. I have no reason why I don't have the feel to go back to the boring and stressful's life. But anyway, I still need to go back tomorrow. I loved to be at home, to be sleep on my bed, to eat my dad's homemade dishes.
I don't know why recently I become such a sentimental person. I just wish to stay at my home sweet home forever but I know it is impossible because as we grow, we will fly. Fly to our dreams, fly to the destination we want. So, tomorrow, I'll need to fly to somewhere to achieve my dreams.
I heard different comments about life from my friends. Some said life doesn't mean to study hard and get a first class certificate and get a job. But some said study is not that important but at least get a CGPA 3.0 is more than enough because to get an ideal job, working experience is more important than those academic's result. I totally agreed with no doubt.
I think I have to stop here. I have to set back my mind to study mode and get back to the boring's life again.

No comments: