Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quick Update

This blog has been neglected by me for quite a long time due to some reasons.
Since now is my holiday, I'm free to update it.
Passed few days I was busy and headache with my registration courses for next semester. I would like to say that my Uni's IT system was suck especially my department. All the courses we planned to register are fulled. The problems make all of us panic and don't know what to do except keep on call the incharge party to settle for it. You know what..they took 3 days to settle the problem. I mentioned PROBLEM not PROBLEMS!!!!They just settle 1 course but there are many courses that have problem but they don't fix it. How pityful are we!!!!!
All of us are really unsatisfied with their attitude and their working performances are so insufficient. I don't know how they can survive until now in this world.

No comments: