Friday, December 25, 2009

My fav activity♥

Yesterday was fun!
Reunion with 2 groups of friends. It was so enjoyable for me. I love to gather with old schoolmates.

11 something in the morning, WyeLyng, Xin Hui, See and me went to sing karaoke at Jusco and watched Sherlock Holmes at 1.35pm and finally stopped at Old Town to have a tea-time and gossiping. We chatted alot until 6 something in the evening. I just like such kind of life that can sit down and relax with friends without any stress. 4 of us didn't meet for quite a long period but luckily, we still manage to chat alots of things.

After ended up the gathering, I joint another group of friends to have Christmas's Eve dinner at Kemayan Square. At first we planned to go Malacca but not succeed because we have no transport. So we just have a simple dinner with Satay Celup which is a Malacca's food. Although we can't go Malacca to celebrate our Eve, but at least we had our Malacca's food.=)
Around 9.30pm, we just headed off back to own house because I can't back at late night.=(. But it's okay because I managed to meet all of them in my last few days of holiday before going back to uni.

I was so satisfied with yesterday meeting and hope to have another very soon.♥

No comments: