Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tears!

It's one month and two days you had leave me!
Mommy, I still will remember the time when you leave me.
You know what mom, yesterday auntie asked about you again in front of me and I can't control my tears anymore. Tears were queueing two lines on my cheek. I think no matter how long, whenever have people asking about you, I'll still will cry. I feel want to cry like no one care, no one know. Every single moment I had been with you still being so real in my mind. I feel want to hug you, talk with you, complain to you about my uni's life and every single thingy happened around me to you.
I need to pretend like I'm ok in front people. I don't like all these! When I think of you, I need to control my tears hardly not to let them fall down when in front of people. It's a tough job for me but honestly speaking, I think I had done a good job after all. I just failed twice being so weak!
I know everything and everyone still need to move on and so do I. I'm trying to do so. But when I saw some people have mommy to take care and love them, I felt jealousy and upset. I know I was very lucky already because at least I had mommy by my side for over 22years. While some other people don't even meet their mommy once they were born or when they were still babies. I know I am lucky! But I am greedy indeed. What I want is my lovely parents and siblings can be with me forever! Sometimes I rather think I want to be the first to die because like this I will not have any sad feelings. I know got such thoughts is very selfish and crazy but I am just a coward!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's ok to cry,girl.But I believe that your smiling face is the most precious thing that your mom ever wanted to see. She would hope that all memories that she left to you are sweet and happy but not making you cry.Though you can't see her, she can see you from up there.If you are happy, she would feel 100 times of your happiness but if you're sad, she would feel 100 times of your sadness too.Be strong, girl.