Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sunday, 16.11.2008

Early in the morning, aunt's family and I went to have breakfast.
After breakfast, we went to Bukit Kiara Country Club House to have some activities.
My uncle and 2 of his daughters and a son followed him to swim and others followed my aunt to play bowling.
We played for 2 games and it was fun.
We ended our activities at 12 something and back to home.
I watched drama while waiting for my parents to come.
My parents arrived around 1 something and after lunch, we headed off to Subang to my brother's house.
After that, I felt hungry again and went to Jaya One to have again my lunch at SunWong Hong Kong Restaurant. The foods there quite nice. I was eating while waiting for my 2nd brother and her girlfriend came to join us.
After lunch, went to Gombak to find my grandfather.
Sit for awhile, we went to Selayang, my uncle's house.

At night, there have a wedding buffet organized by my cousin's wife's brother.
He was getting married and invited us to go.

That day I was quite tired and slept around 11 something.

No comments: