Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Friday, 14.11.2008

The last day I stayed in hostel for the 1st semester.
For the whole long day, for sure I was not going to stay at college and just slept.
I went out with Yen Nee, Seng Lim and Dawn. We went to Midvalley for our very last gathering.



Seng Lim slept in the bus.


We booked the movie's tickets and we watched "The Coffin". After booked, we went to have our brunch. We have no idea what to eat, so just simply chose Domino Pizza.
After ate, still got some times, so we just sat there and chit-chat.

Seng Lim and Dawn

At 12.45p.m., we headed off to cinema. Dawn was so scared and at first she don't want to follow us to watch movie one. But she convinced by us to watch with us.
The movie was quite okay. Got few parts really scared but the last part quite boring actually.
After movie, we went to shopping. Every time we went to Midvalley, we can't really shop well due to time factor. But this time we can shop as we like. We went to a Metrojaya Fair at the conventional hall. I bought a t-shirt. The perfumes sold there were really cheap. All branded perfumes like ESPRIT, VERSACE and etc....
After that, we bought Durian Pancake again. It's so yummy....Hmmmm....
Later on, we went back to college because Yen Nee & I have to back hometown later.

At night, my sister brought me to have dinner with her old colleagues at One Utama. We went to Plus One Shabu Shabu. The foods there not really taste good actually. I thought is just normal. Well, no need I paid, so it's okay!hahaha....
Around 10 something, I went back my aunt's house and that's was my day.

No comments: