Friday, November 14, 2008

No Stress, No Stress...

Yippie!!! My exam is over finally!!! I'm FREE now. Hahaha...
Before the day, I was having insomia. Omg....so suffered! Don't know what time I slept and woke up 6.30am the next day. Really tiring!
After my exam, I straight away met up with my friends and complete our plans. We got alot of plans to do right after my exam.
First of all, we went to Sg. Wang to have our Karaoke's session. It was so incredible. I love it very much. We sang alot of songs and I just realized all of my friends were good in singing. They can be singer already. Lol.... After that, Yen Nee & I saw a cake sold in Green Box. Then we decided to celebrate Kar Hooi's birhtday eventhough it was late. But nevermind, this is a suprise and he loves it.


Janet, Yeong Siang, Yen Nee, Ning Shing.

Yen Nee & I.

Next, we went to Time Square for Bowling's session. At first Yen Nee and I didn't want to play but if we don't want to play, they also don't want to play. So we forced to play also. We opened 2 lanes and had a competition between us. Of course my group was won because of Hong Chiun and Kar Hooi there. Both of them are excellent player.
After that, Hong Chiun went back first because he got somethings to do. So Hong Chiun and Jun Li went back first and 6 of us (Yen Nee, Yeong Siang, Kar Hooi, Seng Lim, Janet and I) continued our shopping hunt. We shopped from 5 something to 8 something. I know is not so long but for me who didn't sleep well yesterday night, it was so so so tiring.
After our dinner, we headed off back to college again. We bathed and went down for gossiping with Seng Lim(the most updated guy) for few hours. We were so relaxing and laugh so loud. Today is the most enjoyable time I spent in 3rd Residential College seriously. No stress at all.
Later after packing my stuff, I went to Yen Nee's room and companied her to sleep (actually is chit-chatting again and update my blog) because today is the last day we can gather annd chit chat for so long. If not doing so, we have to gossiping after 1 and a half month. Lolz.....Love them very much when having them besides me in my uni's life. Without them, my life in uni will superb duper boring I know.
That's all for now, very tired but will not sleep so soon.Lolzz....
Enjoy yours holiday, guys!! Miss you all and love ya!!!

Love,
Ning shing

No comments: