Wednesday, November 26, 2008

6 Izzuddin's gathering was finally make it on yesterday.
Those who attended this gathering were Xin Hui, Wye Lyng, William, Jiuh Wong, Yoon Wang, Sammy, Lin Siew, Jing Yee and I.
This gathering got 2 purposes and one is just gathering and the other one is celebration of 3 peoples' birthday. They were birthday boy and gals (Yoon Wang, Wye Lyng and Lin Siew). This purpose was planned by Xin Hui & I.
We had steamboat at Lobak there. All of us were really long time didn't meet other and we used to chat alots. We chatted about our uni's life and of course someone's love story!Haha...
We ate until 11 something and that was the end of our gathering.
I was so happy can met all of them especially Sammy, dear Lin Siew, Jing Yee and the one most nearest to me in uni but we didn't meet each other in uni before, William. Really nice to chat with them. Chat from east to west, north to south. The BEST gathering of 6 Izzuddin!

And today, Wye Lyng and I went to play badminton at Chi Hwa. We met Ming Hau and his gang were there also. We played for 2 hours.

I was really really tired because long time didn't exercise and today had over-exercise.

No comments: