Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yesterday went out yamcha with some secondary school's friends and Chai Pic came my house for sleepover.

And today, Hwei Nee, Chai Pic and I went to Jusco for karaoke. We actually sang from 1.30pm to 4.30pm but don't know why they didn't ask us pay and didn't stop the music. So we continue sang until 6pm. It was so tiring because yesterday night I was slept at 5am.


Chai Pic, Hwei Nee & I.

Chai Pic pretend shy.
Camwhoring time.....

After karaoke, we went for dinner. Our dinner was Bak Kut Teh in Temiang. It was so delicious. I didn't eat it since ages ago. So yummy!!!!We chat alot of course.

Then, Hwei Nee sent us back to my house at 9 something.

AlthoughI was tiring, but still online chatting with my friends and blogging. hehe...

Chai Pic still in my house and I guess we will sleep late for tonight also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u wearing new shirt`~

- 欣 - said...

yup.....hahahahaa