Friday, October 10, 2008

UM Entrepreneurship's Day

Date: 8/10/2008-9/10/2008
Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Venue: Komplex PerdanaSiswa

We, Science Faculty are compulsory to take Asas Pembudayaan Keusahawanan in this semester. It is a course that teach us how to become an entrepreneur in some other days. Actually it is a quite boring course in theory but interesting when come to practical. We were having our Entrepreneurship's Day on the past 2 days. My group was selling Bubble Milk Tea correspond to Horoscope and 3D greeting cards. On the first day, we had quite many customers because still got alots of stalls haven't set up. So we were busy to make the Bubble Milk Tea since there is only 2 shakers for us to use. I do enjoy the work although it's seems to be tiring. At least I had learnt how to make a Bubble Milk Tea. So next time if I can't get any job, I may consider to sell Bubble Milk Tea. Lol....


3 + 5 Station (My Group means members are from 3rd coll & 5th coll.)
The menu of the Bubble Milk Tea.
The greeting cards.

Bread Story @ Campus.


From Econ's Fac.

J. Co Donuts beside my stall.

Things of us to prepare Bubble Milk Tea.
Pearls..
My group member from Institut Sains Matematik.
Lion Dance.
Another 2 group members.
They were busying while I was capturing.
J. Co Donut's stall was empty because they sold all their donuts.
All busy with their stuffs.


No comments: