Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sufferness...

Yen Nee followed me back to Seremban on Friday evening. This is the first time I have to take so many bags backed to Seremban by KTM. It was so suffering. We damn tired and our hands almost break.
After arrived Seremban KTM station, dad asked me to walk to Bazaar there to meet him. OMG!!! It is actually a quite short distance but that day, I guessed it was a long long distance.
I felt quite bad for Yen Nee because she told me her hand got broke before. Then she need to carry a heavy bag to follow me walked to Bazaar. SOrry dear...made you suffered!
When I bathed, I saw my shoulder aslo blackish already. Poor me! My whole body pained for the next few days.
Is it a good experience for me and Yen Nee? Is this experience tell us that we can't be so relax everytime? We must get some sufferness before happinese? I think so....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear~~`
dont feel sorry...ok?
really nothing for me~~really a good experience for me~~~dont worry~~

- 欣 - said...

hehee...okok!!!!:)