Saturday, October 18, 2008

Outings...

Every Friday, usually we always go out to have activities one. And this Friday not excluded. Actually we planned to sing k but because the exam coming soon and Hong Chiun & Kar Hooi- the 2 bookworms wanted to do revision, so we didn't sing k.

Don't think that Yen Nee & I will stay in college for our whole afternoon! Never!


At first, Yen Nee suggested to go to 12th college to have our lunch. So Yen Nee, Seng Lim & I went to bus stop to wait for Shuttle Bus to go to 12th coll straight after our class. But we waited for an hour and can't get 1 Shuttle Bus. So I suggested to take taxi to Jaya One have our lunch and yes, both of them agreed with my suggestion.


So we get a taxi and headed off to Jaya One. The taxi driver is very talkative. Talk non-stop start from we get into the car and get off from the car.


We went to Old Town Cafe for our lunch. Yen Nee & I ordered for Prawn's Mee, Seng Lim ordered something like maggi mee and 3 of us ordered for 3 sets of bread too. We ate alots that day. Then we gossiping in the cafe until 2 something. Seng Lim got alot of gossips to share with us. Lolz...


After that, we had some walk at the Palm Square since we ate alot. Walk after meal is good for keep fit. There got many foods for us to choose. Got Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai and etc. All the foods are attracted me. I want to go there again but definitely not this semester because exam coming soon and semester end soon.



Seng Lim - He forced by me to take photo. Lolz..

After that, we went back by bus and I saw a guy who I can't remember that he was from KGV one. He kept looking at me and I couldn't remember where I saw him before but finally I knew it.
We arrived at college at 4p.m. and I didn't revision because too tired and fell aslept.


At night, went to 888 Food Plaza with sister and her friends. Then later went to her friend's house at Seksyen 17 to install something for her laptop until 10 something.

After that, we came back to Seremban and arrived my home sweet home at 11.30p.m.. I was very very tired but it seems that didn't stop me from online. I online chatting with my cousin until 2.30a.m..

And that's my day and I waste 1 day of mine for not do any revision. Die hard man!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi..