Saturday, October 11, 2008

That's my day!

Yen Nee & I went to MidValley to have our lunch since we are sick of the foods in my college.
So we went there staright after my class end at 12.15pm. When we arrived there, we met up with Yen Nee's friends from UPM. Then we had our lunch together in Little Penang Kafe because Yen Nee & I suddenly want to eat Penang Prawn Mee. Lolz...
After ate, Yen Nee & I went to shop for ahwile. It was so boring because we always went to Midvalley, so it doesn't has any special places for us to shop.
Then, we went to buy Secret Recipe and took back to uni as our High Tea.
We went back to attend a Entrepreneurship's talk that held at 3pm but we arrived there at 3.25pm. At first we don't want to attend but at the end still went for it.

My Penang Prawn Mee. Yummy!

Yen Nee dear.

Hahaha....
Watches that Yen Nee & I bought at Vinnci.
In the lecture hall...
The talker. Boring mann!
Some sleeping, some reading books.


Sleeping again...

The black shirt's guy shy.

Hong Chiun & I. My face so big.
Kar Hooi, Hong Chiun & I. Cute little Yen Nee & I.
At night in my room, I was so boring. So just took my handphone to capture my lovely roommate.

She is very hardworking.Yen Shan & I.

That's my day!

No comments: