Friday, October 31, 2008

For you...

This is especially dedicated to my beloved dear.
Dear, don't be too sad anymore.
After I read your blog, I can understood your feelings. I really do.
That kind of feelings are very bad. It seems like we are very very tiny and can't do anything.
We just can sit there and cry. And what can we do anymore is to pray. We pray for them to rest in peace.
And yes, we should appreciate what we have now. We have to give more cares to those who still with us. We should spend more times with them if we got the chances.
I hope you can be tough and don't feel upset anymore.
If you need someone to be there for you, call me. I'll be your side whenever you need me.
I really hope you can get well soon.
And please send my condolence to your family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really touching when see ur blog~~
make me cry again~~
hope everything will be ok soon~~
thanks ya~~~muackssssssssssssssss