Friday, October 24, 2008

The last girl's outing for this sem.

Last night, Doreen, Yen Nee, Yen San & I went out for our probably last outing in this semester.

We 4 persons actually wanted to go to Seoul Garden to have our dinner but we couldn't make it because we don't know where to stop. So we just changed our dinner place to Mid Valley (our usual place for outings...).

All of us were too hungry until we can't decided what to eat. So we went to Kim Gary to get our dinner. We needed to wait for almost 20minutes just get our dinner. Omg!! We're very hungry already but need to wait. What to do!!?!? When our dinner sent to us, we ate until lazy to talk. Everyone was fulled especially Doreen. She ate quite alots compared to us. Lol...(Doreen, don't scold me after read, ya??Haha..)
Doreen.
2 playful roommates.
Foods.
Doreen asked me to captured the chesse.
My dinner set.
Doreen was busying eating.
After the dinner...


Then, we went to shop since every time we went out, we can't really shopping like yesterday. We went to try on some dinner wears for our next year's college's dinner. We tried alot of dresses and of course, if Yen Nee & Doreen (the 2 roommate) were there, they can made alot of noises. Lol...But I like to listen for their laughness because they can make us become happy too. After we tried, Doreen & I just realised that we both need to exercise to keep fit. And I need to do something on my body too (3 of them know what is that!).lol...

Myself with the dress.

Sexy Doreen.

Yen San...

After did some stupid things for almost 1 hour, we went to buy some desserts to eat (I'm getting fatter)- Durian Pancake! It is so delicious. I ate 3. Yummy!!!
We went back to college at 9.30p.m. because Doreen & I got meeting at 10p.m. for PTH.

Yen Nee & I camwhore while waiting for taxi.

Our meeting ended at 11p.m. and 4 of us continue to play mahjong in Doreen & Yen Nee's room. We played until 1 something in the midnight. It's quite fun and it seems like we had finished our final exam but in fact, we haven't start any papers yet. This 4 gals are really crazy! But I do love them.

4 "legs" for mahjong...

All so serious...

My stress, sweaty, nervous's roommate while playing mahjong with us. Lolz..

Doreen with her cute pose.


That's my last gathering with them for this semester. After this, I have to study for my final and having my holiday later. I can't meet them for almost 1 and a half month. I guessed I'm going to miss them alot. :)

Hey friends, here I wish you guys GOOD LUCK in your final and GAMBATEH!

Love,
NingShing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahah~~
you make me laugh like hell~~
but i have a question...what you need to do to your body ya??
i want to know it...please....curious about it~~haha~~
we also will miss u alot...no worries
good luck for your exam too~~ especially your calculus~~~hope you can get A in your exam~~then i will treat you eat somethings nice ya~~
muacksssssssssssssssssssssss

- 欣 - said...

hahhahaa...thanks honey!!!n u knew it.so dun ask me about tat!!hahahaha......good luck to u too....muasksssss